Monday, December 1, 2008

But only if you told me to

So since I last blogged. What's new?

Ah yes, I have disowned my father and been arrested. Both kind of happened at the same time. How exciting. Somehow I'm not as depressed as I would normally be. Normally when shit like this happens I'm pretty depressed for days. Maybe I'm fixed.

The thing that gets me most about Friday night, is that breaking that window is something my dad would do (and has done), and the fight was pretty much us blaming each other for the shit relationship we have and oh yeh I think the point that broke me was when he said something along the lines of I wish I'd never knocked you're mother up then I wouldn't have to worry about all this shit and drove off.

Ah, everybody though I had the perfect family life growing up(well at least Sean said that to me once a few years ago). Oh how very wrong they were.

2 comments:

Sean said...

You had it better than everyone else as far as having a family is concerned.

The troubles within your family well thats a different matter.

Could you please stop doing the im going to tell people half the story trick, either tell people what happened or dont tell people at all.

Everyone knows little bits and pieces, but you arent telling people the full story, one or the other please.

Steve said...

Basically what's there is what happened. I don't particularly like talking about it though but its there so people get the general idea.